Dear Colleagues,
I faintly remember having read an e-mail that somebody is writing a thesis on chuch textiles affected by mold. Unfortunately I cannot find either the mail or any information on this thesis online.
Could somebody maybe hint me to the person writing this thesis? I am confronted with several church and museum collections with heavy mold infestation and would like to contact this colleague.

Thanks for helping,
Sincerely,
Karin

Karin von Lerber
Dipl. Textilkonservatorin FH / Konservatorin-Restauratorin SKR®

23 Jahre Atelier für Textilkonservierung – 17 Jahre Ideen für Museen

Prev art GmbH - Atelier für Textilkonservierung
Dipl. Textilkonservatorin-Restauratorin FH / SKR Karin von Lerber
CH - 8405 Winterthur // Oberseenerstrasse 93 // Tel. + 41 (0)52 233 12 54
e-mail [log in to unmask] // www.prevart.ch