Thanks Rhondda. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem that the keys will work for me, even after pasting something else in or saving the entry. Haphazard work arounds, indeed!

Melanie

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rhondda Orchard
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 6:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Function keys not working in text entries' remarks

Hello Melanie,

I contacted GS about this after the Australian National Maritime Museum upgraded to TMS2012. GS advised us it is a known glitch but they did not offer any advice on how to or when it might be fixed.

A few staff here have found that typing text in the edit text box first or saving the text entry then permits the function keys to work but it’s a haphazard work around at best.

Rhondda

Rhondda Orchard
A/g Managing Registrar, Collection Database and Documentation

Australian National Maritime Museum
Darling Harbour
2 Murray Street  NSW  2000
+612 9298 3736