Everyone:

Karin has undoubtedly gone  to www.conservation-us.org for the American Institute for Conservation and then found the link to the list-serve archives for the Textile Conservation Discussion list. http://cool.conservation-us.org/byform/mailing-lists/texcons/results.html?cref=http%3A%2F%2Fcool.conservation-us.org%2Fcse%2Ftexcons-cse.xml&q=Mold&cof=FORID%3A9&sa=Search . Unfortunately, this link archives only up to 2009. Beyond that date, you will have to rely on your own archives, though we will try to help you find what you need.

Mary Ballard & Gail Niinimaa, co-administrators.

From: Textile Conservators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karin von Lerber
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 8:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: thesis on mold in textile collections

Dear Colleagues,

I faintly remember having read an e-mail that somebody is writing a thesis on chuch textiles affected by mold. Unfortunately I cannot find either the mail or any information on this thesis online.

Could somebody maybe hint me to the person writing this thesis? I am confronted with several church and museum collections with heavy mold infestation and would like to contact this colleague.

Thanks for helping,

Sincerely,

Karin

Karin von Lerber
Dipl. Textilkonservatorin FH / Konservatorin-Restauratorin SKR®

23 Jahre Atelier für Textilkonservierung – 17 Jahre Ideen für Museen

Prev art GmbH - Atelier für Textilkonservierung

Dipl. Textilkonservatorin-Restauratorin FH / SKR Karin von Lerber
CH - 8405 Winterthur // Oberseenerstrasse 93 // Tel. + 41 (0)52 233 12 54
e-mail [log in to unmask] // www.prevart.ch