Hello all,

We have recently started using the Loans, Shipping and Exhibition modules for incoming and outgoing loans and are trying to determine the best work flow for entering and linking these records to the Object/Constituent records. Do you start with the Exhibition record and link everything there? Or start with the Loan records?
(I've read the work flow scenario in the TMS 2012 Help manual, but it relates mostly to insurance.)

Any advice or tips are welcome.
Also, if anyone has a customized Incoming Loan Agreement for TMS 2012,  I would appreciate seeing samples.

Thanks,
Terry

Terry L. Segal
Associate Registrar