Yes…I’ll send a remote invite and then call. Thanks!

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diane Lee
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Trying to design Incoming Loan Agreement

Hi Terry –

I don’t have a crystal report, have just updated our old hardcopy (that I had to type out!) into a fillable Word document. I do have it linking through Report Plug-ins in the Loans module though, so I can just pull it up from there to fill out. We would like to tweak it a bit more, but I had reached the point of really just wanting to be able to get to it from my computer, so went this route.

I usually just fill it out and print it on our letterhead for hard copy – I do have a letterhead version as well if I just need to email it to someone. (Oh, and the grid will expand if hit return on the outside of the end line if you have more items than the grid has in it.)

Hope it helps a little!

Diane.

Diane Lee, Collections Manager  860-236-5621 x242

Connecticut Historical Society