We would also LOVE to have this feature.

We previously used the EmbARK system and it was built in, we organized our Web site that way (Paintings with sub sections like French, Italian, German, etc.) It would also be very useful for exhibitions, loans, and various other sections to organize things.

GS, thanks for the consideration and for your suggestion to the list Sarah.

Vivian

Vivian Gill
Creative Director for Digital Media
The Frick Collection