Yes, a report through the exhibitions module can take care of the sections for you - I see someone else has already said as much!  We use the section fields in the exhibitions module, as well as display order, to sort everything in a report to match the curators' scripts.

Caitlin Badowski
TMS Administrator
(202) 633-8735

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Gillis
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 9:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Object Packages

Hi Caitlin,

That's what we did for a large exhibition which we just opened, but creating separate packages for each section of the show.  Some curators though, when they organize a smaller show, will only have a few objects for a section and don't understand the necessity for a separate package, which I understand.

I wonder if it could be resolved with a report, where the individual running the report can specify sub-groupings and specify the objects by object number.

Best Regards,

Sarah L. Gillis |Assistant Registrar for Image Management
508.799.4406 x4027 or direct 508.793.4427

Now on view
[KnightsLogo small]
WORCESTER ART MUSEUM / www.worcesterart.org<http://www.worcesterart.org/>
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609