Please count me in (coach). Let’s knock some heads! I enjoyed getting to see everyone in Philly.

Dizzy D

From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Boyles
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Capacity Building Planning

Yes, I'll call in. Thanks!

Brian Boyles

Vice President, Division of Content

Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities

938 Lafayette Street, Ste. 300

New Orleans, LA 70113

Phone: 504.620.2632

Cell: 504.344.4386

Fax: 504.529.2358

@knowlouisiana

www.leh.org

From: <Harsh>, Carol <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 2:23 PM
To: Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Capacity Building Planning

Hi all,

At our national planning meetings in Philadelphia for Hometown Teams and The Way We Worked, representatives from GA, UT, and MI shared some examples of best practices for capacity building training in MoMS host communities. In the discussion that followed, the group expressed interest in convening a larger conversation by conference call where state councils could share ideas and ask questions of each other about putting together a Capacity Building Plan.  We would like to invite you to participate in a conference call on Monday, December 15, 2014 at 2:00 Eastern Standard Time to talk about Capacity Building Plans.

For states hosting MoMS exhibitions opening in Fall 2015 or in 2016, Capacity Building Plans are due to SITES by February 1 or August 1, 2015.  So, if you want to participate in this call to help iron out some of the details you have in mind, please come with your questions and ideas to share.

Please let me know if you want to participate so we can send out the phone number and access code in advance.

Best,

Carol

Carol G. Harsh

Director, Museum on Main Street and Special Projects

Smithsonian Institution, SITES

P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941

Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries