Hi,

We have the same problem since a few months now.  There are almost 2000 entries in our Errorlog-table related to this since July.  It’s not bound to one specific user/loginid neither to one specific computer…  We run TMS2012 with the latest servicepack on (up-to-date) Windows7-machines.

Any help or feedback would be kindly appreciated.

Dieter

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nora Hague
Sent: 06 November 2014 21:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Object variable or With block variable not set

Object variable or With block variable not set

[Error: 91]

[basNavig.LoadRelatedMenus]

This message is driving me mad. I get it at least three or four times a day, and there doesn’t seem to be a predictable cause for it. The remedy is to click the OK button twelve times, close the window, close TMS, then open it again, sign in, and try to remember where you were before the interruption.

It might be time related. I’ve kept a log of each occurance, and the first is likely to be around 10:50 in the morning. The next is usually around 15:30, the last around 16:45, just as I’m rushing to finish the last few entries before going home. When I add them up over time, I’m losing about 10-15 minutes a week.

Is anyone working on this irritant? Any solutions?

Nora

Nora Hague, Senior Cataloguer

Notman Photographic Archives

McCord Museum of Canadian History