I would also be interested to hear how museums are using the Sites module.

Caitlin Badowski

TMS Administrator

(202) 633-8735

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilson Jarred
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 8:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Utilizing Sites module to track information about data loggers and pest traps

Hi,

I want to find out if anyone has utilized the Sites module to track information about data loggers and pest traps.

We currently track locations utilizing an Excel sheet and corresponding maps (we have over 200,000 SF of exhibition space and 25,000 SF of storage space spread over 9 venues). And, we track results periodically in Excel sheets.

I’ve considered attaching the location information and the results in TMS as Media. But I wonder if anyone else has found a better way to utilize Sites for this. Would you please share any insight you might have? You can reach me at [log in to unmask]. Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Jarred Wilson

Associate Registrar

The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art

5401 Bay Shore Road

Sarasota, FL 34243

tel. 941-359-5700 x1504

fax 941-359-7716