Sounds like something we'd be interested in!

Jared Case
Head of Collection Information, Research, and Access
Motion Picture Department
George Eastman House
585-271-3361, ext. 334

The Nitrate Picture Show - May 1-3, 2015 at the Dryden Theatre, George Eastman House
http://eastmanhouse.org/nitratepictureshow/The_Nitrate_Picture_Show.php