Hafa adai and Happy New Year Robbie!
While the Council will be presenting the final venue of the Guam tour of Journey Stories beginning in January and has already completed the capacity building training activities associated with the exhibit, we’d still like to be included in the forum. As you know, we’ll be touring the Water exhibit in 2017.
Thank you, Kimberlee

Kimberlee Kihleng
Executive Director
Guam Humanities Council