Subject: [CHEM-HIST] American Dyestuff Reporter Collection of Volumes 1-67
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 11:20:41 -0600
From: Robert Baptista <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Chem-Hist Members,

I am searching for a university library or museum that would be interested
in acquiring my collection of the American Dyestuff Reporter. This rare
collection, which is not available online, includes Vol. 1 (1917) to Vol. 67 (1978), with the exceptions
of Vol. 13 (1924) and part two of Vol. 66 (July-December 1977). Volumes 1-9
(1917-1921) were printed in 1965 as a reprint edition by the Johnson
Reprint Corporation of New York. The rest of the volumes are larger in size and
have red or black library style bindings. Several of the 1920s volumes are beautifully
illlustrated with mounted fabric swatch cards from the early dye manufacturers. Some of the
later volumes include artistic trade ads from dye and textile manufacturers.

The overall condition is good with tight bindings and clean pages. I can
provide photos upon request.

This will be a donation on my behalf to a non-profit university or museum,
however I request reimbursement of the shipping cost. These books are
heavy so there would be considerable shipping cost, especially to Europe. Most
university libraries and museums have a budget for acquisitions.

If you are interested in this rare collection and need more information about the volumes or the shipping cost, please contact me directly
at email [log in to unmask] or by telephone at the number listed below.

Best regards,

Robert Baptista
Orange, Texas

eMail: [log in to unmask]