This was used in 9.35, but I expect it will still work.

UPDATE Objects

SET CreditLine = 'Your New Credit Line'

WHERE ObjectID IN (select ObjectID FROM ObjPkgList OPL

INNER JOIN ObjectPackages OP ON OPL.ObjectPackageID = OP.ObjectPackageID

WHERE OP.Name = 'Object Package Name')

Dick

Richard Grant

Executive Director