Dear TMS Geniuses,

As a bilingual museum we use Arial Unicode MS as a font for most of our reports. We’re finding that when exporting to word, English text with apostrophes/quotation marks appear very weird (see below).

Have you all encountered this? I’m finding that changing the font to Arial in word fixes it but was wondering if maybe there was something I was missing in Crystal Reports?

Thanks!

Yer Vang-Cohen

Manager, Collections Database

M+, Museum for Visual Culture

West Kowloon Cultural District Authority    西九文化區管理局

http://link.wkcda.hk/img/trans.gif

Tel (85­2)2­20­0 ­02­31

http://link.wkcda.hk/img/trans.gif

Mobile (85­2)9217 ­6563

http://link.wkcda.hk/img/trans.gif

Website http://www.westkowloon.hk/

http://link.wkcda.hk/img/trans.gif

Address29/F,Tower 6,The Gateway,9 Canton Road,Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon,Hong Kong

Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest news about the West Kowloon Cultural District
www.westkowloon.hk/subscribe

Be our fans on facebook and follow us on Twitter

"E-mail Disclaimer :This e-mail and any attachment to it is issued by the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (WKCDA), and is confidential, intended for the recipient (s) only and shall not be copied or disclosed without WKCDA’s prior approval; it should be handled with care, kept confidential and not be used for any purpose unconnected with the WKCDA . If this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake, please inform us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete the e-mail, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it. There is no warranty that this e-mail is virus free and we will not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the receipt or use of any e-mail from us."