Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you are using TMS as an exhibition planning tool?

We are rehanging the permanent collection and would like to use TMS to plot where the objects will be.

Is there a way to keep the current location of an object as well as indicate which location it will have in the future?

Many thanks!

Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle Delmas-Glass
Collections Data Manager
Collections Information & Access Department
Yale Center for British Art
http://britishart.yale.edu<http://britishart.yale.edu/>
203-410-4069

BUILDING CONSERVATION PROJECT
The Center will be temporarily closed from January 1, 2015 through February 2016 for its Building Conservation Project<http://britishart.yale.edu/architecture/building-conservation-project>.
Please email the Reference Library<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and the Study Room<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to request special appointments, which will be accommodated
on a limited basis, contingent upon the construction schedule.