Hi LaNore,

We experienced the same issue here, and I believe the culprit was a bug in
an older version of the Crystal Reports runtime.  What build of TMS are you
currently using?  For us, upgrading to the newest service pack for TMS2012
(SP2) resolved the issue.

Ian

--
*Ian Eckert*
Manager, Collection & Exhibition Technologies (CE-Tech)