I'm using dynamic cascading parameters in a Crystal Report (Accession Year, Accession Month, Object Status, Department) and am having a weird problem.  For some reason, when I run the report and select the accession year parameter, I Crystal only returns years 2008 - 2015 in the parameter selection dropdown, even though we have accessions going back to 1899.  Sometimes it returns only 1899 - 1974.  I use the exact same parameter configuration in other reports with no problem at all, all 115 or so years appear as options in the parameter selection.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, would you mind sharing any solution you may have?

Thanks,

David Thompson
TMS Administrator

The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
PO Box 6826 | Houston, Texas 77265-6826
5100 Montrose Boulevard | Houston, Texas 77006

713.639.7580  o
281.330.3803  m