Dear Colleagues,

Would you share with us your responses to these 2 questions --

Question #1: What content do you put on the custom Main Menu landing page (below the Main toolbar when you start up TMS)? We're very interested to learn about how others are using this space creatively to communicate with TMS users. Current options that we are considering:
Question #2: What applications do you use to create custom user documentation? MS Word? Google Docs? An internal or external Wiki?

Thank you!

Becka Cooling
Graduate Intern
Collection Information and Access