I’ve used an iPad with Remote Desktop software to access a PC running the TMS Client – and that seems “sorta” usable but very clumsy.

I was thinking about trying the Microsoft Surface tablet, since it runs Windows 8.1.  Curious if anyone has installed TMS 2012/14 client directly to a MS Surface Tablet? How does that work? Any advice?   -Steve

Steve Rothman, Systems Administrator

Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology

mobile: 617-517-4855 or x5-9968