Good afternoon, everyone,

Has anyone had success using alternate object names for their collection objects? I would like to implement this feature, if only I could learn how to gather alternate names in my "object name" search results. My first experiments have not been successful, and I cannot find if there is a separate query category (under either query assistant or advanced query) to search by alternate object name, separate from the main object names. Of course, my ideal would be to query all object names (main, alternate, etc.) in one search, so I could know that I found all the results for one term. We are using release 2012.

Best regards to all,

Melanie

Melanie Neil, Assistant Registrar
One Memorial Place, Norfolk, VA 23510