Ooops, missed it!!! Please send along any bodacious ideas if you will.

Thanks,

Duhvid

Twilight Zone

From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Harsh, Carol
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 1:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Capacity Building Ideas Call-Tuesday 2:30 PM Eastern

Hi all,

Just a reminder…

We are about to dial in to a conference call about Capacity Building and wanted to encourage you to join in.  We are hoping you will be able to share ideas and ask questions about best practices in providing capacity building training for MoMS communities.

The dial in number is below.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Carol