Hi Amanda –

A few years back, we set up a custom form in the objects module to track catalogues, utilizing fields from the objcontext table.  Each catalogue also has a bibliography record way in advance of the actual publication.  If you’d like to contact me offlist, I’m happy to explain further.   To date, we have not used flex fields.

Ella

Ella Rothgangel

Associate Registrar and TMS Administrator

Saint Louis Art Museum

314.655.5408

cid:image003.jpg@01D030B2.38F11520