Hi Sarah,

This report might have what you're looking for.

Cheers,

Nicola

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Sarah Gillis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Group,

Does anyone have a report which displays a list of object by their current location, which includes a thumbnail image?

I’d be most grateful if anyone was willing to share such a report!

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis|Assistant Registrar for Image Management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM www.worcesterart.org
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609

508.799.4406 / direct 508.793.4427 / fax 508.799.4767

cid:3C8B31A6-C0AF-4972-9D30-2032C7063FE8

On view April 18 - September 6, 2015WORCESTER ART MUSEUM / www.worcesterart.org
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

RequestAPrint

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!

Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop

Nicola Astles
Museum Content and Technology Administrator
New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
New York, New York 10024
212-873-3400 x338