Hi all,

Our institution has a number of outgoing loans which are recurring, i.e. we are renewing them annually for one year periods.

The TMS Loans Module has a space for a Loan Renewal Date. It seems like this would work well for a single renewal. But for multiple renewals, not so much.

My question to the group is, when you have a loan, which is extended more than once, do you keep the same loan number and TMS Loan record, or do you create a new record reflecting the new, extended period?

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Jarred

Jarred Wilson
Associate Registrar

The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Road
Sarasota, FL 34243

tel. 941-359-5700 x1504
fax 941-359-7716