Hi Leslie,

This is easily searchable but contained in Registration Accessioning.  The acquisition Justification field contains the CCPERB number and any related contextual information in Acquisition Terms, including the CCPERB meeting date.  For us (AGO) it made sense to have this data with the accessioning information.

Best,

Liana

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lesley Golding
Sent: July-13-15 12:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Recording Canadian Cultural Property status in TMS

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how some of the Canadian museums or galleries are recording Cultural Property status within TMS? Specifically, we are looking for a way to "flag" a work as Cultural Property that is easily searchable, and is preferably a drop down field (to ensure consistency).

We have discussed the possibility of using status flags, however, we currently use status flags for copyright (something we may change down the line).

Any suggestions are welcomed and greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Lesley

--

Image removed by sender.

Lesley Golding
Registrar

Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
Tel: 250.384.4171 x 293
Fax: 250.361.3995

Add Art to your Life

Take an epic journey across the land that connects us all!.
Picturing the Americas
features 100 awe-inspiring landscapes from across the hemisphere. On now, to Sept 20, 2015
Visit www.AGO.net for details.

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.