From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephanie Allen
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: recording facilities/art incidents?

Hi Jessica,

We use the Events module for Incident Reports (we don’t record any other “events” in the module).  It can link to the object record, you can add constituents, attributes, media and notes. This works very well for us.

Good luck finding something that works for your institution.  Hopefully you won’t need to use it too often!

Stephanie