From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chad Petrovay
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 2:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TMS data in your DAMS

Hello all!

I am interested in information from anyone who has integrated TMS with a DAMS for supplying or embedding object related information into either the media record or the media file.

Specifically:

  1.  Which DAMS are you using?
  2.  What object information is TMS supplying?
  3.  Are you articulating your data in different fields, or populating a single field with a tombstone block of text?
  4.  Are you conforming to a standard, such as Dublin Core, VRA Core, IPTC? If so, which standard?
  5.  Are you embedding the data into the image files?
Thank you in advance for your feedback. ~Chad

--
Chad Petrovay
TMS Administrator

T: 212 590-0308
F: 212 768-5697
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: