From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brent Mitchell
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: recording facilities/art incidents?

Jessica,

We enter Incident Reports in the Conservation Module whenever we're called to the galleries when visitors touch artwork, etc. It's not a perfect system, but it allows us to keep track of incidents and help us justify stanchions, platforms, etc. to protect works. We can then see if the protective measures make a difference in the amount of visitor touches, etc. from that date forward.

Best,

Brent Mitchell
Head Registrar