Hey hey everyone-
Here in Oklahoma we frequently have Main Street organizations act as the
applying host organization. I would say on average, 1 or 2 of the 5-6 sites
per tour are MS organizations. For our current tour of *Hometown Teams*
(wrapping up in a few month) we have 2 out of 6 hosting organizations that
are MS. In our next tour (*The Way We Worked *in 2017) 1 out of the 5 is a
MS organization. These organizations often know their individual
communities really well, and have the resources to pull people together.
Main Street organizations also work well as a central body for
communication and collaboration. It is nice to hear Louisiana is using them
as a resource as well.

Best regards,
*Caroline Lowery*

Caroline Lowery