From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicola Astles
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 11:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Running TMS on a Mac

Hi all,

I reviewed this thread because we just set-up our Mac users to access TMS through RDP.  Some of them are less interested in reports than in exporting list views to Excel.  Is that possible to do as long as they have a networked folder to save the files to?

Thanks everyone!

Happy Friday,
Nicola

Nicola Astles
Museum Content and Technology Administrator
New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
New York, New York 10024
212-873-3400 x338