Hi --

Has anyone generated their own barcode hash values (BCLabels.LabalUUID field)? We are developing a mobile application for barcode scanning and will likely need to build a software component to generate a hash value from the (TableID + primary key) and I was curious if anyone knows the algorithm that the BarCode manager uses to generate the hex(?) value for LabelUUID.

Just curious..

Thanks
Scott

--