From: "The Museum System (TMS) Users" on behalf of Chad Petrovay
Date: Friday, August 28, 2015 at 2:10 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>"
Subject: Re: BC LabelUUID hash

Scott, The newer versions of TMS automatically produce a BCLabel UUID when a component, location or crate is added to the system. There is a configuration value that allows you to turn that functionality off - in case you use preprinted barcode tags. If there is a Barcode field displayed on the ObjComponent screen, then you have this existing functionality.

~Chad