From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cristina Lichauco
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 5:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Component Dimensions

Does anyone have a report that prints complete dimensions for objects without components along with the component dimensions for those that do have components?

We are having to run two separate reports on selections that include objects with and without components and would love to figure out one report that can accommodate both cases.

Thanks!

Cristina Lichauco

Collections Database Administrator

Asian Art Museum