Hello colleagues!

We have a reminder and some updates we wanted to share with you regarding the upcoming North American Textile Conservation Conference, November 16-20 to be held in New York City:

Accommodations

The conference discounted rates at the Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Chelsea will expire on September 15, 2015. Please reserve your room if you haven’t already!

Newly Added Tours (free of charge with registration)

The Lenore Tawney Foundation has added a tour on Tuesday, November 17, 10 am – 12 pm.

The FIT Museum has offered storage tours on Thursday, November 19 in the evening (specific times to be announced). The museum will be open until 8pm that night.

Please contact Claudia Iannuccilli (cpiannuccilli@gmail.comto sign up if you have already registered.

Newly Added Reception (free of charge with registration)

Please join us at the Prelle showroom on Thursday, November 19 in the evening (specific time to be announced). The showroom is located at 43 E 10th St, New York, NY 10003. Note that this reception is concurrent with the FIT Museum storage tours.