Dear TMS Users:

I will like to delete several TMS Users - individuals no longer employed or associated with the museum.  However my IT person is under the impression that "Deleting users will delete the entries they made that might include images."

Is this true?

I do know, for instance, that in an Object Record, TMS records the name of the user that logged onto TMS in order for the Object Record to be created in the first place.  I don't see how deleting a TMS User would delete the data in this particular, and similar, fields in TMS.

Please enlighten.

Thank you.

Noel Valentin
Permanent Collection Manager