From: Textile Conservators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Frisina
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: More food in the galleries

I have been trying to find the recent thread about food in museums.  Apparently the archive is not currently available.  If anyone has any information about food being exhibited and left out for days on end near exhibit areas I would be interested in hearing about it.  My issue is with Day of the Dead alters and their use of food, sometimes plates of cooked meat, sugar skulls etc....  It is my hope to limit what can be displayed and have all food items at least covered with saran wrap.

Best Ann

Ann Frisina

Textile Conservator

Minnesota Historical Society