Hi Everyone,

Hello from Oberlin!  Up to this point, we have not generated our Incoming
Receipts from TMS. But, I would like to start doing so. If you have an
Incoming Receipt crystal report that you are willing to share, I would love
to see it. I'm trying to get some idea of what others are doing.

For some reason, the TMS canned Incoming Receipt isn't working.

All best,

Lucille

Lucille Stiger
Registrar