Thanks. I will forward this to somebody whom I hope will understand ☺

Kind regards,

Mette

Fra: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] På vegne af Chad Petrovay
Sendt: 20. oktober 2015 15:30
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: Re: Wrong photo being shown

Are you filtering on MediaXrefs where TableID = 108?

The MediaXrefs table uses the combination of the ID and the TableID to identify which images are associated with which records. The combination of the ID = ObjectID and TableID = 108 will connect to object images, and ID = ReferenceID and TableID = 143 will connect to Bibliography records. Since ReferenceID and ObjectID are both auto-incremented starting at 1, if the first object added to the system and the first bibliography added to the system both had media, there would be two MediaXrefs with ID = 1, therefore you have to filter on the TableID to differentiate.

I hope this helps. ~Chad