Dear All,

I was wondering how other institutions update object statuses if there were proposed collection items, but ended up refused for the collection.

Is there a concise phrase used that you have found successful to articulate that the object is not considered part of the permanent collection? Are there other areas you use to denote this?

Best Regards,

Sarah Lynn Gillis

Assistant Registrar, Image Management
VRA-NE Chapter, Communications Officer

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM

55 Salisbury St. / Worcester, MA 01609

508.793.4373 / worcesterart.org

cid:78565412-0600-4B2E-9AC3-0C856950DBE7

American Folk Art, Lovingly Collected

July 15 - November 29, 2015

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

RequestAPrint

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!

Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop