The David Collection now use a “journalization” program that pulls some information from TMS. Most times it works very well, but we have a problem with one photo. In TMS the photo is correct, but in “Kosmos” (journalization program) it shows a book front that is used in TMS Bibliogtraphy. The lion has redition no. R.2005-10, while the book is R.2011-73.

According to our “Kosmos” people, the problem is that there are two photos in TMS for the lion and it takes the first one; however when looking at the lion in TMS, there is only one photo.

Anybody who can help?

Best,

Mette

Mette Korsholm