I never set up the alert, so I have nothing to export and share, but I did do a little bit of sql in that direction.

This is pending moves 2 weeks out by system user, so it’s looking only for the moves scheduled by the current logged in user.  This may not be what you want, but maybe it gives you a starting place?  I scanned it and it looks like it’s not dependent on any views particular to PMA, so you might be able to plug and play.

If you do create an alert, or if anyone else does so, I would definitely like to see the results!

--Jessica

select distinct c.componentnumber

,convert(varchar(10),ol.transdate,121) as PendingDate,

case when l.[External]=0 then

substring(l.LocationString,charindex(', ',l.locationstring,1)+2,LEN(l.locationstring))

else l.LocationString end

as MoveToLocation

, ol.requestedby

from objlocations as ol

inner join locations as l on ol.locationid = l.locationid

left outer join objcomponents as c on c.componentid = ol.componentid

inner join objects as o on c.objectid = o.objectid

where ol.transstatusid =

and datediff(week,getdate(),convert(datetime,ol.transdate,121)) between 0 and 2

and (ol.transcodeid > 7 and ol.transcodeid < 10)

and ol.loginid = (

      select top 5 substring(system_user,

                       charindex('\',system_user)+1 ,

                       len(system_user)) as [login])

order by pendingdate, movetolocation, c.componentnumber

Jessica Milby
Assistant Director for Collection Information

t 215-684-7283
f 215-235-0035

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org