Hi all,

I need to export a bunch of images (upwards of 2,000). I can pick them out of our media folder, but they’re not sequential and this seems daunting to do one-by-one. Does anyone know of a way to isolate images based on a set of records (i.e. a query result or an object package)? I imagine this would involve running a report to generate a list of media paths & file names, then using that list to load into a script on our network which can copy/paste to a location we choose.

If anyone has done something like this or has some insight, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jarred

Jarred Wilson

Associate Registrar

The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art

5401 Bay Shore Road

Sarasota, FL 34243

tel. 941-359-5700 x1504

fax 941-359-7716