Hi all,

I'm relatively new to TMS, and am just now doing a significant amount of work on locations as part of an upcoming storage space move. Are there any Crystal Reports, or other TMS software tools, to work with locations? In particular, I'm looking to get a handle on types of locations (shelves vs. racks) and sizes of locations (which we do have recorded in the location authority records) that we have.

If anyone has some insight into how to do this in a more effective way than going one-by-one through the location authority records, I would really appreciate hearing about it. Thanks!!

Jarred Wilson
Associate Registrar

The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Road
Sarasota, FL 34243

tel. 941-359-5700 x1504
fax 941-359-7716