Hello all,

I have a question regarding artists with two or more names and how to
get that to display in eMuseum.

We have a large piece by the artist Patrick Ireland.  Ireland was the
persona of artist Brian O'Doherty that was active from 1972 - 2008.
Since the work was created under the Ireland persona we want that to be
the primary artist and that's where it gets tricky on how we enter the
data in the constituent file.
Ideally we would like it to display as follows:

Patrick Ireland (pseudonym, active 1972-2008)
Brian O'Doherty (American, b. Ireland 1928)

Currently, if someone searches the artist field in our eMuseum website
the work only lists Patrick Ireland and not Brian O'Doherty.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
--

*Corey Gross
*/Registrar