I’m curious which version of RE there is apparent incompatibility with?

Wendy Sporleder
314.655.5318

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Milby, Jessica
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2015 1:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: hosting TMS2014 on an application server

GS says the issue is with TMS2014, which we are only testing right now.  We don’t have any conflicts with RE7 and our current TMS2012.

Jessica Milby
Assistant Director for Collection Information

t 215-684-7283
f 215-235-0035

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org