Hi all,

We’re using Raiser’s Edge 7 and are upgrading to TMS2014 and so facing the ugly incompatibility issue.  We’re going with the recommended workaround of hosting TMS2014 on an application server.  Gallery Systems doesn’t have any documentation on how to set this up though.

I know some of you out there possibly have faced the same dilemma?  Anyone hosting TMS (any version) on an application server?  I’m interested in your experiences with this as well as in need of some basic configuration instructions.  I have the servers set up an running TMS2014 (a database server, an application server, and the Thesaurus web server) but we’re at a loss as to how to get the client machines set up to access the application.  We tried some super basic options after Google was no help and no success.

Oh wise and wonderful TMS wizards, please advise!

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Milby
Assistant Director for Collection Information

t 215-684-7283
f 215-235-0035

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org