Dear TMS users:

I am looking for a label report that displays two or more fields side by side with fields that can grow horizontally. I know how to make a field grow vertically but I don't see a way to allow it to grow horizontally.

For example:

Title [can grow horizontally], Date

Constituent [can grow horizontally], City, [can grow horizontally], State, [can grow horizontally], Country

Maybe this is too problematic?

Thanks for any examples or suggestions.

Rodger

RODGER KELLY

Collections Manager  /  TMS (The Museum System) Administrator

National Music Museum

University of South Dakota
414 E. Clark St., Vermillion SD 57069
www.nmmusd.org • (605) 677-5306

http://www.nmmusd.org/signatures/_styles/images/NMM_Logo_String_CMYK.png

http://nmmsignature.l-s.com/signatures/_styles/images/facebook.gifhttp://nmmsignature.l-s.com/signatures/_styles/images/twitter.gifhttp://nmmsignature.l-s.com/signatures/_styles/images/youtube.gifhttp://nmmsignature.l-s.com/signatures/_styles/images/pinterest.gif