A colleague has recommended this company: http://www.thefeltcompany.com/eco-felt/ There is a 5-yard minimum, but the felting process is needle punched, with no additives.

Jane Hammond
Textile Conservator
ICA-Art Conservation
2915 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44iis

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 6:46 PM, Anne Peranteau <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings to all from the summery south!   We are hoping to source some 1/8” thick resin-free needlepunch felt at least 90 cm wide, preferably wider, and would be grateful for any current info r.e., including suppliers details (I’m aware of Testfabrics already).  Thanks in advance

Anne Peranteau
Textile Conservator
Museum of New Zealand/ Te Papa Tongarewa
169 Tory St.
Wellington New Zealand
64 04 381 7332

Visit the Te Papa website http://www.tepapa.govt.nz
The email message together with the accompanying attachments may be CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this message in error, please notify http://www.tepapa.govt.nz/onlineforms/enquiryform.aspx  immediately and delete the original message. The views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be views of Te Papa.  Te Papa employs strict virus checking measures and accepts no liability for any loss caused either directly or indirectly by a virus arising from the use of this message or any attached file.

This email has been filtered by SMX. For more information visit smxemail.com