We all only have one monitor. However, I suggest going with two monitors instead of one. Even if you can't have two instances of TMS open at the same time, I seem to always be using other programs while in TMS. I would use one monitor for TMS and the other monitor for whatever else I need to be doing at the same time, i.e. MS Office, email, thesaurus, package manager, etc.